Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"Could You Direct Me To A Positive Community Of People...?"

Hello,
I just recently discovered your blog, and I'm absolutely fascinated by it! I am what one might call a "closeted" chaser/encourager. I'm currently in a long term relationship with another man, who is on the larger side, and often all I can think about is getting him bigger. Unfortunately, I feel the last thing he wants is to get heavier. I haven't been upfront with him about my fixation on his weight, or the fact that I'm a chaser, and I was wondering if you could direct me to a positive community of people who I could talk this out with.

Many Thanks,
H


Dear H,

There are a huge (pun) number of internet sites that involve eye candy for those with your interests--but there's a limited number that easily allow useful/helpful communication between members on complicated topics like how one becomes a more effective "chaser/encourager."

Two that I would highly recommend because they maintain very active forums for discussion and because members tend to be supportive are:

www.BellyBuilders.com

and

www.FantasyFeeder.com

Both have been around for years and have a "search" function so you can pull up a lot of information on your question for fast assistance. 

 The Bellybuilders site is specifically focused on male bellies (and those who admire them) and has both a "Lurkers" forum (for those who are new to the "scene" and want to introduce themselves and ask basic questions like the ones you have) and a "Bellytalk" forum where you can ask board members to support your aim of having a larger partner. 


Fantasyfeeder is more slanted towards BBW, but is relatively GLBTQ friendly and has a separate Forum for their GLBTQ members. Fantasyfeeder has a number of options--if you go to the top and click "forum" scroll down to "Sexy and Fantasy" and the "Weight-Gain" forum would be a great place for you to start.

Good luck on getting a chubby hubby!

2 comments:

  1. That first picture is mine and I was not asked permission for it to be used. Please have it removed? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you requested, I removed your photo and substituted another one. Most of the images I use on the site are from various places on the Internet, where there is no identification of the individual(s). Often there is simply a tumblr number. I will be very happy to take down any images that belong to someone and who doesn't want them used on the site.

    ReplyDelete