Tuesday, October 26, 2010

An Encourager's Tale

“Even when I was just a kid, I knew I was not only into big guys, but I was excited about the idea of being the one who helped a guy pork up. Naturally, I experimented with my brother…”
“And it wasn’t long before I started to see the results of my careful encouraging…”

 “Sadly, when we went through a growth spurt, all the lovely flab I had plastered on him melted off, and even though I kept trying to ply him with food, it just didn’t seem the same. I started looking around for other guys I could fatten up.”
“And I hit the jackpot with Joey…”


When I discovered Joey’s weakness for boston cream pie, it was only a matter of time before I started seeing results.”
“It was almost too easy. Joey was like an eating machine.”

“If I kept bringing food, he’d eat it.”

“So believe me, I kept bringing him food!”
 “The results were amazing. “
“It wasn’t easy to keep him filled up…but I did my best.”
“Because I felt it was worth it to see him keep plumping up!”
“Oh, I loved to watch him eat!”


“And those pounds kept piling on…”

“I was so proud of every new inch and stretch mark I knew I had put there.”


“And I knew that in his own way, he loved me…”
“But unfortunately, he had a lot of conflict dealing with his Mormon attitudes about, well, about me…about us.
 “Eventually he left me for a woman who not only loved him pigging out, but wanted to get fat herself. He proposed to her.”
Looking back over the years, it was the dullest bachelor party I ever had to attend. Hello—Mormons—no alcohol, no exciting strippers, male or female…”
“Anyway, I’ll always have a fond spot in my heart for Joey, and I hope he found true happiness with whatshername.”
 “But it’s ok…at the Bachelor Party I met David…who had a weakness for doughnut holes …and me...”
“Oh, I could see a lot of potential in David back then…and we are very happy together these days with the extra 50 pounds I’ve added to his sexy self…but that’s another story…”

No comments:

Post a Comment